Thursday, March 18, 2010

Yay!

Yay!  I'm not that sick anymore!  I went to school today!  Yay! 

I'm so happy, happy!  

I'm actually not sick!  OMG, I just realized that all I've been blogging about is me being sick!  Ha Ha!  I looked at all my posts and saw that four in a row are about me being sick!  That's almost half of my posts!  That's sad!  

FYI:  I've just recemtly started this blog, so that's why I only have nine posts, just in case your kinda nervous about me.  

But, don't worry, I'm not crazy, or stupid, or anything like that.  Or, well I am actually because, I signed up for freaking cottilion, and I have one tommorrow.  If you don't know what it is, I'll just say long story short, it's tortureous and lame!  So sad!  Trust me, don't do it, and if you don't know what I'm talking about, you'll be like, watever, and I don't even know what I'm talking about either, so, I guess I'll just shut up, now.

Here's my outfit of the day, or actually, two outfits of the day:














Gotta go, I got alot of homework, bye guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment