Monday, March 8, 2010

Kisses 4 Julia and other stuff

Hi, everybooty!!!!  JK. Back to serious.  My principal, Mrs. Hadley, has a daughter, Julia, who has been diagnosed with locemia.  I'm pretty sure I spelled it wrong, but just ignore it.  Ayways, there is a fundraiser, called Kisses 4 Julia, for raising money which goes to Julia's surgery .  Anyways, my assistant principal, is pretty much taking over now because Mrs. Hadley is busy with her daughter.  Anyways, I'm just saying how boo hoo I am about it.  I'm gonna donate right away.  I hope she gets better! 

Ok, back to more not-sad stuff.  My, write study skills, teacher, Mrs Keift, is having a baby!  It's a girl and she's naming it Madison.  At first she was going to name it Pheebee, and I know, why would you name your baby that?  But then she pictured it written down, and it didn't look nice, like, her other daughter's name Charlotte did. (I'll talk about her later)  She also wanted to pick a name that would sound good with the names of the rest of her family.  So she's going with Rebecca, Joe, Charrlotte, and Madison.  Sounds fine, I guess, but I personally don't care about how it sounds with the names of the family. 

So, I was going to talk about Charrlotte.  She is a little over one, I'm pretty sure, and is so cute!  I remember her coming into the class a few months ago!  She's adorable!  She knows some spanish and was saying words she knew.  Soo cute! My teacher has mant stories about her for sure.  Acording to Mrs. Keift, she throws up every time she gpoes to the doctor.  Ewww!!  She also said that one time they were playing with markers, and Charlotte managed to draw a perfect Hitler mustache on Mrs. Keift, unnoticed.  So, when Mrs. Keift wnet to hte market everybody was looking at her funny!  LOL :)  But, back to sad, Charlotte is sick, and can't eat anything, and wakes up like 20 times a night.  Boo hoo! :(

Anyways here's my favorite outfit of the day:



No comments:

Post a Comment