Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Uggghhh

I'm, no big suprise, still sick!  I went over to the doctor and they said my ear was infected, I don't even care about that part because my ear doesn't hurt, the part I care about is my cold. 

It's horrible!  I can't stand it anymore!  What's making it worse is the time change.  It feels like seven, but it's eight.  That's why I'm so exhausted! 

I'm missing alot of stuff in school and I'm gonna have to make it up.   Someone cure me!  I can't take this anymore!  I'm dying!  

OK, sorry, too much negativish poop.  So, how many of you are suffering the time change?  I've never known why they even want to do this.  I don't get the point of it.  I liked how it was before cause it felt like I was getting up late. 

Anyways, here's some tips which I wish I would follow my self, on how to survive the time change:

  1. go to bed early 
  2. don't get sick
  3. get your dad a snore guard so you can get enough sleep
Together we can survive this horrible time!

Bye, guys!

LOL (:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment