Monday, March 22, 2010

Olympics, and other business

Hi guys, I had a pretty good day today.  But, I was late today, but my teacher let it slip.  It's not even a big deal anyways, so whatever, yeah.

So, first of all I wanted to tell you about something I had forgotten about, that I did on Friday.  It's called the 6th grade olympics.  We're doing stuff on greece so, we decided to do that.  There, was a sprint, a long jump, a discuss(throwing a frisbee) and wrestling.  Thumb wrestling, that is.  I did the discuss.  It's harder than it seem, because you have to throw it all weird.  But, the olympics were fun.  It was fun watching the sprint.

I also have some other business to talk about.  I think that my blog is becoming quite pointless.  i mean, blogs are supposed to say what your doing and what's going on in your life, but, who really cares? 

So, I've made another blog, that you probably, noticed, called fashion 101.  I made it about fashion, which has more of a point to it.  If I was a celebrity, I could write about what I did today, and it would be so exciting.  Unfortunatley, that is not the case for me.  So, I've decided to change that. 

I'm going to turn this into an advice blog, where I have a certain sistuation, like mean girls, and how to solve it, and also, things about surviving middle school, and the many obstacles to overcome.

But, I'll still have an outfit of the day.  So, I hope this works out!  Bye Bye!

And, speak of the devil, here's my outfit of the day:

oh, no!  It didn't work!  When i tried to add an image, it failed!  so sorry!  I don't know what I'm gonna do about that!  I don't know if it will come back! 

Sry!  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment