Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Same old, plus gross crushes

Hi, today was a typical day for me.  I fell asleep in Language arts, and, goofed off with friends.  I had an annoying sub for my 6th period, sciene, and BLAH BLAH BLAH   wateva!  But.. i have something else to talk about....


Gross crushes

everybody probably has at least one gross person who has a crush on them.  I know, it makes you wanna barf.  Join the club.  There is this nasty, ugly, gross, guy in my PE class, who has a beard and he has a crush on me.  He thinks he's so cool, but sorry no.  EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWW! Sorry.  But, it's gross.  Basically, if you want him to get over it, make it obvious, you don't like him.  If only it worked for me.  It works for everybody else. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  I don't know why it has to be me.  But it's better than being in Haiti, though not by much, Jk, but I hear it's getting a little better there.  

About Mrs. Keifts baby, I'm pretty sure she is goign to have her baby really soon.  Her tummy is huge now!  I feel like she is going to have it in the middle of class!  I am going to miss her.  She'll be gone for a while and we'll have a sub.  Please not mrs. Gelp!  So yeah, that's all I really have to say for today.

Here's my outfit of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment