Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pi Day

Today was Pi Day at my school.  Or, actually yesterday.  Pi Day is a contest to see who can memorize the most digits fo Pi.  I obviously am just not a math person, so I didn't eneter the contest.  But, on Friday, everybody gets apple pie from Marie Calendars!  It's absolutely free too!  I'm not really a huge pie fan, but I do love chocolate pie. 


I also want to talk about trends at school.  Things are always changing in the fahion world.  Things are literally "so last week" and stuff.  Last month everybody was wearing skinny jeans.  Now, everybody is wearing leggigns and boots.  But, the stores never change.  Forever 21 and Abercrombie, and Tilly's are always in.  I'm just saying. 

So, yeah, middle school can be hard because of that. 

Speaking of fashion.... my outfit of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment