Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Still at home

Hi, guys, I'm still at home.  I'm sick.  I took some nyquil last night and it worked.  I'm not as sick as I was yesterday, and on Monday, so I'm probavly gonna go back to school tommorrow.


Anyways, happy Saint Patty's Day!  Hope Your gonna do something fun!  I don't know what I'm doing.  Usually we just get some really good desert, so, I hope that stays!


Oh yeah, I wanted to tell you about this singer, his name is Bruno Mars.  He's has a really good voice!  He's the gut who sings the chorus in that song Nothin on you by BoB.  You know, "Beautiful girls, all over the world, I could be chasin, but my time would be wastin, they got nothin on you baby..."  I love that song!  I have it on my Mixpod on the right->

If you haven't heard it yet, listen to it!  It's the best song ever!  And he has killer vocals!

Here's my outfit of the day:                                                     And here's Bruno Mars:



                                             
Hope Y'all have a good day! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment