Monday, March 15, 2010

Still Sick

Hi, I'm still sick.  But, it's not as bad as it was, just my throat hurts, and I'm exausted,... and iv'e got allergies... and a cold.  I'm staying home for today.  My mom's at the market right now.  I'm alone right now. Yay!
  My sleepover was pretty awesome.  We played socca, and baysketbail.  I, know, I spelled it wrong, cause I felt like it. We, aslo just spent like a 110 years on youtube. And, we watched Transformers.  It's actually better than I thought.  So, yeah, it was fun.  

Which reminds me, I hate the movie critics on the Daily Breeze.  They suck!  I remember they said that valentines day was bad, and new moon,  and percy jackson and the blah blah blahs.   I don't like Daily Breeze.  They make me mad.  Ha Ha.  Just kidding! (:

so, I hope I'm not sick all week, because then my weekend is ruined because I'll have all this freakin homework to make up and my evillll math teacher always gives out tests so I'll have to make up a test too.  Oh well.  Hope your not sick too! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment