Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday!

Yes!  It's finally Friday!  No more pain!  Friday is duh best day eva!  It's finally the weekend!  OK, I have a lot to talk about!

First of all, what I did today!  Yeah yay-ah! 

Today was funky sunglasses day!  It was awesome!  Everybody, looked, like awesome! 

I know, I'm all hyper, sorry, I had a ton of junk food!  Also, today, like I told you about yesterday was cotillion.  DAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!     UUUUUUGGGGGGGGG!!!!   It sucks.  But, yeah, it was the worst part of my day, but, still awesome!  So, yeah!

oh, yeah, so my teacher, Mrs.  Keift is gonna have her baby realllllllyyyy soon.  It's so awesome!  In case you didn't see my older posts, her name will be Madison.  But the sad part, Mrs. Keift is going away now, because of the baby.  Today was her last day.  So sad :(.    The doctor, doesn't want her to stay any longer!  Waaaaa!    Sorry. 

So, that's that, and hope ya'll have a good weekend, and, yeah!

Here's my outfit of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment